If you have a good idea for a business venture but don't have expertise in the regulatory or financial aspects of creating a new business, FINPOS can help you to:
- decide the most suitable structure for your business (sole trader, partnership, trust or company)
- establish a new company and business name with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts
- assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- establish a good working relationship with your bank
- register for an Australian Business Number, tax file numbers and all other statutory requirements
- deal with company secretarial issues
- set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements.
Let us put the pieces of the puzzle together and help you make your new business a success.
A well thought through and realistic budget is an essential element of a good business plan. It's one of the best tools you can have, enabling you to set achievable financial targets and measure your business performance.
Financiers often need to see a clearly documented budget as a prerequisite for funding approval, and a good budget will often improve your chances of gaining additional funds.
The techniques we use to form financial projections allow you to consider future business scenarios and set goals you can strive toward. There are many types of budgets, and FINPOS can help you design the right one for your requirements.
Let us show you how a budget can help you prepare for the future of your business.
Cash flow forecasting
To thrive in today's competitive business environment you need to spend more time working on your business than in it. Are you holding too much inventory? Is this the right time to expand? Are you going to have enough cash to pay all your expenses every month?
FINPOS can provide accurate, timely, informative cash flow forecasting that enables you to:
- realise and understand when cash is available
- plan and prepare for expansion, stock control and taxes
- analyse and anticipate key expenses.
Equipped with this vital information, we will work with you to develop strategies that improve your bottom line.
A modern business needs accurate, up-to-date financial information. FINPOS can relieve you and your team of the burden of bookkeeping and accounting: from preparing your annual and quarterly accounts for tax purposes through to creating monthly management accounts, complete with commentary and analysis, so that you can really understand how your business is tracking.
We can also help you prepare financial statements for business appraisal or possible sale as part of applications to financial institutions for funding and planning purposes.
We will discuss your requirements with you on a regular basis, and provide information as well as constructive advice relevant to your situation.